Last updated on: February 4, 2022
What information we collect about you and why
We collect the following personal information about you when you visit our website or contact Trendful support.
What information we collect
How we use this information
Information about you that you provide us about yourself, like your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- To provide you use of, and to improve, the app or service you are trying to use (e.g. to confirm your identity, to contact you about issues with the platform, to invoice)
- To verify that we are speaking with youTo advertise and market products or features to you
- To comply with legal requirements
Payment information you provide us, such as your payment card number or bank account number.
- To enable you to make a payment
- To provide you use of, and to improve, our website and related services (e.g. identifying ways to make our platform easier to use or navigate)
- To advertise and market products or features to you
Copies of your government-issued identification.
- To verify that we are speaking with you if you contact us
- To comply with other legal requirements
When and why we share your information with others
We share your personal information with companies who help us provide you with our services. We also share your personal information with others:
- To prevent or investigate suspected fraud, threats to physical safety, illegal activity, or violations of a contract (like our Terms of Service) or our policies (like our Acceptable Use Policy)
- To help us conduct marketing and advertising
- To comply with legal requirements, or to respond to court orders or other similar government demands (for more information, please read our Government Access Policy)
Your rights over your information
We believe that you should have the right to access and control your own personal information, no matter where you are located. We retain your personal information until you tell us to delete it. Please contact our Trendful Support to submit a data subject request if you would like to access or request that we delete your personal information. Please keep in mind that after we anonymize your information, we will continue to use non-identifiable information to improve our services. Finally, we do not and will not “sell” your personal information, as that term is used in California law.